Conquest RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As each Era unfolds, customize your character with unique powers and abilities to defeat your foes! (open-world competitive RPG)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Creation Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Franziska
Admin
Franziska

Reales : 0

Character Creation Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Template   Character Creation Template I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 5:41 pm

Copy and paste the below code into a new topic titled the same as your character's name.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [i]your character's name.[/i]
[b]Allegiance:[/b] [i]what country your character belongs to.[/i]

[b]Sex:[/b] [i]what sex your character is.[/i]
[b]Gender Identity:[/b] [i]which gender your character identifies as.[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]how old your character is in years.[/i]
[b]Birthday:[/b] [i]your character's birthday. Make sure to state their birthsign according to Site Lore.[/i]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [i]what your character looks like. Must be at least one paragraph, including height and weight.[/i]

[b]Personality:[/b] [i]how your character acts. Must be at least two paragraphs.[/i]
[b]History:[/b] [i]what happened to your character in the past. Must be at least two paragraphs.[/i]

[b]Rank:[/b] [i]must always start at 'E', unless given permission to start at a different rank.[/i]
[b]Element:[/b] Every character starts out with one of the four elements. They may learn an additional one for 1,500 words at C-rank, but not an opposite one (I.E., you cand have Water and Fire at the same time)
[b]Stats:[/b] [i]if you start at 'E' rank, you have 25 stats to distribute. [/i]
-[u]Health:[/u]
-[u]Defense:[/u]
-[u]Resistance:[/u]
-[u]Strength:[/u]
-[u]Magic:[/u]
-[u]Speed:[/u]

[b]RP Sample:[/b] [i]a 250 word sample of how your character reacts to one of the situations listed below. [/i]
-Guess who's stuck delivering paperwork? That's right, it's you! But you overhear something interesting mid-delivery...
-You're being transferred to the front lines. How do you feel about it? Say your goodbyes to your training squad.
[b]Other Characters:[/b] [i]list them, if applicable.[/i]

-It takes two staff members to approve a new character.

-Once approved, please make a character log and add your stats to your signature.

-Have fun and be original!
Back to top Go down
https://conquest-rpg.rpg-board.net

Character Creation Template
Page 1 of 1