Conquest RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As each Era unfolds, customize your character with unique powers and abilities to defeat your foes! (open-world competitive RPG)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!)

Go down 
+2
Franziska
Luca
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Luca

Luca

Reales : 500

Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!) Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!)   Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 10:59 am

Heyo! I'm Luca and I'm just here to screw around and have a good time. I like to write, so this'll be a good opportunity for me! Smile

Also, I noticed that there wasn't an introduction thread yet, so... Have this one. santa

Last edited by Franziska on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Making this a general introduction thread. :))
Back to top Go down
Franziska
Admin
Franziska

Reales : 0

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!)   Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:11 am

Welcome, Luca! It's a pleasure to have you here. This is a fairly writing-centered forum so you'll have lots of opportunities to practice your craft. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. My inbox always open, as is the chatbox.

Last edited by Franziska on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://conquest-rpg.rpg-board.net
Luca

Luca

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!)   Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:12 am

Franziska wrote:
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Back to top Go down
Franziska
Admin
Franziska

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!)   Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 4:55 pm

Luca wrote:
Franziska wrote:
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!) 00-5AreYouKiddingMe

In all seriousness, it's nice to have you here. <3
Back to top Go down
Merlin

Merlin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!)   Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 9:42 pm

Hi there!

I'm Merlin...I do like to write but I rarely have the time. Hope to be on here often when inspiration strikes
Back to top Go down
Franziska
Admin
Franziska

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!)   Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:02 am

Merlin wrote:
Hi there!

I'm Merlin...I do like to write but I rarely have the time.  Hope to be on here often when inspiration strikes

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to write at your own speed. If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cherche Grantaire

Cherche Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!)   Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Hi there, I'm Cherche! I'm not the most active, but I hope I can help out a bit. Smile
Back to top Go down
Franziska
Admin
Franziska

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!)   Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 4:18 pm

Welcome, Cherche, and it's okay if you aren't very active. Everyone has real lives that come first. <3

You're welcome to help out as much as you'd like! If you need any help, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Merlin

Merlin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!)   Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 8:33 pm

Glad to see so many people on the forum. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Back to top Go down
Gandalf

Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!)   Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 10:01 pm

Kudos for creating such an excellent website - very impressive! I may not be the most prolific writer on this site, but I will keep tabs. Not all who wander are lost.
Back to top Go down
Cherche Grantaire

Cherche Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!)   Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 10:02 pm

Gandalf wrote:
Kudos for creating such an excellent website - very impressive! I may not be the most prolific writer on this site, but I will keep tabs. Not all who wander are lost.

Welcome, Gandalf! On behalf of the staff team, we hope you enjoy the site! Though intensive at times, the actual writing process here is fairly casual- write whenever you want to, at your own pace. That's why there's 60 days of grace period. Smile
Back to top Go down
Biran

Biran

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!)   Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:09 am

After a long search, I think I found a good stat based site to be a part of! You guys are a relatively new community too, which I prefer over older and larger ones. I look forward to forming strong bonds with all of you and playing in character. I'm still reading up on as much as I can to get started but expect me to get something up by the weekend perhaps!
Back to top Go down
Cherche Grantaire

Cherche Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!)   Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:00 am

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, Biran. I can't wait to roleplay with you as well.I look forward to being friends wirh you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!)   Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations! (Introduce Yourself!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conquest RPG :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: